Zochem Management Team
Mohit SharmaPresident and CEO
- Mo has been with Zochem since 2013
- Previous roles at Zochem were Director of Operations and General Manager
- 10+ years experience with national automotive OEMs
- B.A.Sc in Chemical Engineering of University of Waterloo
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc industry.
- Robinson was CEO and owner of a major zinc oxide producer until 2001.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Robinson served as chief executive officer of a $700 million French-German publicly owned metals company which specialized in zinc-lead operations.
- In 2006, Robinson founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR), which developed, owned and operated a Waelz Kiln steel dust recycling plant in Alabama, USA, that had an annual processing capacity of 110,000 tons of steel dust.
- In 2010, he started Global Steel Dust to recycle zinc from steel dust on a worldwide basis.
- Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and is involved in philanthropic causes.
Ed SmithVice President, Sales & Marketing
- Ed Smith has 28 years zinc oxide industry experience, including 23 years as a global sales director at a major producer.
- Prior to joining a major zinc oxide producer, Smith spent 11 years in various sales management roles in the electronics industry.
- Smith is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Jimmy KightDickson Plant Manager
Jimmy Kight has 25 years of zinc oxide production experience.
John StouracDirector of Technology, Safety, Health, Environmental, Regulatory Affairs
- John Stourac has 28 years of zinc oxide industry experience, including 23 years experience at a major manufacturer.
- Regulatory experience includes OEPA, OSHA, DOT, FDA, FERC, REACH, and EPA permits.
- He will develop and implement EMS systems; manage OSHA and EPA programs, as well as direct all USFDA, USP, API and other pharmaceutical compliance activities.
- Responsible for Testing Lab, quality system development, and customer satisfaction.
- John has an MBA from Dominion University and a JD from John Marshall Law School.
- He is a member of ASTM, ACS (American Chemical Society), Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA), and NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology).
- Member of Board of Directors of ARPM, Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers.
Chauncey ReedProduction Manager
- Chauncey has over 23 years of zinc oxide industry experience, including 18 years in production of zinc oxide at a major manufacturer.
- Additional 3 years of experience with a major chemical manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
- His experience includes plant operations, managing production schedules and QC lab procedures.